вторник, 7 августа 2012 г.

перевод песни american idiot






Distinctive.ru Просто текст песни =)

Это цитата сообщения Текст песни

Хм, никому не нужен текст песни My Lullaby из Короля Льва? Всё равно опубликую. Уж очень мне нравится!

Hush, my little one; you must be exhausted.

Sleep, my little Kovu Let your dreams take wing One day when youre big and strong You will be a king

Ive been exiled, persucuted Left alone with no defense When I think of what that brute did I get a little tense

But I dream a dream so pretty That I dont feel so depressed Cause it soothes my inner kitty And it helps me get some rest

The sound of Simbas dying gasp His daughter squealing in my grasp His lionesses mournful cry Thats my lullaby

Now the past Ive tried forgetting And my foes I could forgive Trouble is I knows its petty But I hate to let them live

So you found yourself somebody whod chase Simba up a tree

source




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий